Saturday, July 24, 2004

Welcome!!

If you're reading this, you've clicked on the link I emailed you and are now viewing

http://www.rogerintaiwan.blogspot.com (Remember this).


This is going to be my little spot on the web for posting all of my news for an indefinite time (until I leave this country).

This will allow me to do some cool things now
  1. Post all those photos I'm taking but don't want to send for fear of clogging up you inboxes.
  2. You'll be able to check on me at any time you want to without having to wait for an email. I'll try to be regular with posting to it, even if it's just a few words.
  3. You can read something I previously said without having to scrounge through your inbox (or is that your 'deleted items') folder.

So here we go! Thanks for coming along and as always, thanks for being interested in me!!!

Keep well and God bless you all

-->RoG

If you want to comment on any of these posts, you can. I'm not sure how to yet, but I'll give you details in a few minutes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, so here's how to post a comment: Just click on the 'comments' link below the text. Type away and then press
the 'Publish your comment' button.